Officeinsight have received some feedback from the HSEQ Manager over at Vodafone after completion of our office refurbishment and fit out project.
The project was a great success and although it had its challenges the end result was excellent. We asked the Vodafone HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality) Manager a few questions and he responded, please see below.
- How did you find our service right from the quotation stage through to the completion of the job?
The office refurbishment service was seamless from beginning to end. I was in constant contact all the time from Mark Hobbs to Jonathan the project manager.
How did Officeinsight cope with challenges during the project?
The challenges changed sometimes from day to day, depending on how the project was going, from items not being delivered to last minute changes. All these the team took in their stride and we worked together to reach the same goal.
- Did Officeinsight take responsibility for the project?
Yes there was full ownership from the start. Jonathan was a great project manager.
- Were you able to carry out your normal job role whilst the project was being undertaken?
I was able to carry out my normal job during the full refurbishment. All the contractors were fully informed and knew exactly what parts of the project were to be completed and when by.
- Were there any distractions or unplanned disruptions to your company during the project?
None at all. The company moved from Sale, Manchester to the newly refurbished offices in Burnley, Lancashire without a hitch, with the office fit out delivered on time.
- Is there any particular element of our service that impressed you most?
Probably the ability to go the extra mile and the flexibility of the full team.
- Would you recommend Officeinsight?
I would recommend the company to anybody. We have since had another project on the go and this is now also complete.
- What would you say Officeinsight’s advantage is over other office design and refurbishment companies out there?
They offer the full package, quality and competitive pricing.